Carl R. Weimer of The Law Office of Weimer & Associates LLC. provides client driven, results focused legal solutions. Carl brings his clients a depth and breadth of experience not just from his extensive military and civilian education, but also from his life experiences. Below are a few highlights from Carl's career over the last 20 years:
• Enlisted in the U.S. Army as a Military Police Officer, 814th Military Police Company.
• Graduated from Southern Illinois University – Carbondale with a Bachelor of Science in Journalism.
• Passed Series 6, Series 63, life and health insurance exams to become a licensed securities broker and insurance agent.
• Direct Commission as 2nd Lieutenant, U.S. Army Finance Officer, 416th Theater Engineer Command Headquarters Company.
• Graduated Infantry Basic Officer Leader Course at Fort Benning, Georgia.
• Graduated Finance Basic Officer Leader Course at Fort Jackson, South Carolina.
• Selected as Executive Officer, 416th Theater Engineer Command Headquarters Company.
2007 – 2009
• Selected as Aide de Camp to the Commanding General, 416th Theater Engineer Command Division Headquarters.
• Selected for Company command, 4/399th, 104th Infantry, C. Co.
• Deployed with the 96th Combat Sustainment Brigade to Al Taji, Iraq.
• Medically retired as a Captain (O-3) from the U.S. Army.
2011 – 2015
• Selected as Senior Staff Accountant, U.S. Army Test & Evaluation Command Headquarters at Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland.
• Graduated from Southern Illinois University – Carbondale with a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree, Summa Cum Laude. Nominated to Beta Gamma Sigma and Golden Key International Honour Society.
• Graduated from the Army Management Staff College.
• Served as Judicial Law Clerk, 23rd Judicial Circuit, Madison County, Alabama.
• Visiting scholar at the University of Alabama School of Law in Tuscaloosa, Alabama.
• Graduated early from the West Virginia University College of Law in Morgantown, West Virginia. Elected by peers and served as Ethics Council member for adjudicating student Code of Conduct violations.
• Admitted to the Alabama State Bar.
• Formed The Law Office of Weimer & Associates, LLC.
To find out more, visit Carl’s LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/in/carl-w-472a1173/
ALABAMA STATE BAR DISCLAIMER: Alabama State Bar, Rules of Professional Conduct, Rule 7.2 (e), requires the following language in all attorney communications: No representation is made that the quality of the legal services to be performed is greater than the quality of legal services performed by other lawyers.
Weimer & Associates, LLC is an Alabama Limited Liability Company engaged in the practice of law. The information on this website is provided for general informational purposes only. Any information offered should not be construed as legal advice. Access to information on this website does not create an attorney-client relationship between Weimer & Associates, LLC and any visitor. Nothing on this site should be construed to offer a guarantee of any particular legal outcome or result. Links to other resources on the Internet are offered at this website as a convenience only. Weimer & Associates, LLC takes no responsibility for the content, accuracy, or currency of the information found via third party sites. Weimer & Associates, LLC does not endorse any commercial product that may be advertised or available on those websites.